Hey busy mama,
I see you.
- Tired of cooking many different meals every night to please everyone?
- Overwhelmed with not knowing how to add more plant-based meals to the family’s menu while still meeting your non vegan family members' needs?
- Does cooking take up a lot of time and mental energy?
- Struggling to eat plant-based because your family isn't vegan?
A single-meal dinner solution that puts plant-based foods at the core of each meal while adding options for non-vegan family members.
It's time to finally have one meal the whole family
I get it - getting dinner on the table can feel like a rollercoaster. That ends here.Try us for $1
“Just do it! I promise it will change your life in ways you could never imagine.”
- Jordan, family of 4
"Love the variety. It's a great routine that I look forward to every week."
- Julie family of 3
How it Works
What You Get When You Join The Club
Done-for-you dinner plans
Take the thinking out of meal prep
- No more thinking about what to make for dinner 5 minutes before you make it
- A rolodex for recipes - searchable and sorted into categories
Done-for-you prep plan
Enjoy knowing that dinner is already halfway there every night
- Prep for success in less than 2 hours once a week
- You don’t have to start from scratch with cooking every night
- Prep the most complicated parts of each meal in advance to streamline your week nights
Private Member Portal
Dinner is just a click away
Access from your phone, laptop or desktop computer at any time
Downloadable PDF of weekly plans and recipes
Archive of all meal plans
Done-for-you grocery list
Stock your cupboards with exactly what you need to streamline dinner this week
- Remove the dread of finding out that you are missing a key ingredient when dinner needs to be done in 25 minutes
One meal for the whole family
Make one meal that gives each family member the power of choice
- Stop making multiple meals every night
- Expose your family to plant-based meals while still offering other options to please the whole family
- Every meal has adaptations for non-vegans
Allergen-free meal options
Your restrictions don't have to feel restricting
- Substitutions to make sure that allergens are not present in the meals
- Alternatives for gluten, soy and nut allergens, as well as oil-free diets
- Dairy free - already covered in vegan recipes
Meal Planning Training
Remove the mental load that comes with getting dinner on the table.
- Transform your evenings
- Have more time to spend with your families
- Feel less harried and overwhelmed
- Decrease your mental load around dinner time - less thinking, more doing, getting to DONE
Live weekly planning party
Guarantee next week’s dinner success by Wednesday
- 30 minutes to set yourself up for dinner time success each week
- Look at your week and customize the weekly plan to fit into your life
- Community of people who are dedicated to taking dinnertime back - no more stress, no more being alone
Ingredient Substitution Guide
Whether you’ve got picky eaters or are missing an ingredient, there’s no need to panic! Substitutions are simple with this easy-to-reference guide with alternatives for every ingredient in our recipes.
I’m Stephanie, a meal planning expert who specializes in plant-based cooking and feeding families with mixed dietary needs.
After going vegan overnight more than a decade ago, I spent countless hours in the kitchen struggling to feed myself and my non vegan family. My signature system and batch cooking routine transformed my evenings and state of mind—and they will do the same for you!
What is Batch Cooking Club?
What happens after I sign up for the trial?
How much does it cost to join?
How often will new recipes be released?
How do I access the plan and recipes?
I don’t live in the United States. Is Batch Cooking Club for me?
Are all the recipes plant-based?
Why this membership?
- I use the same method every week for my own family. I live and eat it every day and know it works!
- The recipes and meal planning tips have been featured in leading publications and media outlets, including VegNews.com, MensHealth.com, Parade and Thrive Global
- The meal plans aren’t one size fits all. I teach you how to plug them into your week so they work for your schedule.
- The prep plans strategically select a few meal components to make in 2 hours (or less) to speed up dinner during the week.
- Each of the recipes includes alternatives for gluten, soy and nut allergens, as well as oil-free diets.
- The recipes include spoiler information and other serving suggestions.
- Every plan includes a double batch of one recipe and uses it in 2 completely different meals so you get more bang for your batch cooking.
- Every recipe includes suggestions for adapting the recipes for non vegans so you can make one meal to serve the whole family.