This membership is
I’m Stephanie, a meal planning expert who specializes in plant-based cooking and feeding families with mixed dietary needs.
After going vegan overnight more than a decade ago, I spent countless hours in the kitchen struggling to feed myself and my non vegan family. My signature system and batch cooking routine transformed my evenings and state of mind—and they will do the same for you!
new plans & recipes
We know variety is the spice of life so our weekly menus contain a blend of cuisines, including Hispanic, Indian, Asian and Italian flavors. We also balance the types of proteins so you’ll get a mix of beans, tofu, legumes and other plant-proteins week to week.
FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Easily adapt our whole foods, plant-based recipes to your family’s needs with our Ingredient Substitution Guide, allergen alternatives and
non vegan suggestions.
IN 2 HOURS OR LESS
Our step-by-step plan guides you through what to cook, how to store it and when to serve it.
Why you need this membership
- Save $$$
- Eat healthier
- Stress less
- Have more time in your evenings
- Connect with your family more
- Stop dreading dinner
- Save time at the grocery store
And you will...
- Have less food waste
- Grocery shop less
- Spend less time in the kitchen
- Speed up your dinner prep
- Eat out less
- Have more energy at the end of the day
- Have less to do for your meal planning
Only join this membership if you want delicious dinners with more ease.
Feeding your family should be joyful, not stressful.
"Just do it!"
“I promise it will change your life in ways you could never imagine.”
- Jordan, family of 4 (1 vegan)
“Love the variety.”
"It's gotten me into a great routine that I look forward to every week."
- Julie, family of 3 (1 vegetarian)
“...A game changer”
"The accessible recipes taste good and are easy to make."
- Jen, family of 4 (all omnivores)
Why this membership?
- I use the same method every week for my own family. I live and eat it every day and know it works!
- The recipes and meal planning tips have been featured in leading publications and media outlets, including VegNews.com, MensHealth.com, Parade and Thrive Global
- The meal plans aren’t one size fits all. I teach you how to plug them into your week so they work for your schedule.
- The prep plans strategically select a few meal components to make in 2 hours (or less) to speed up dinner during the week.
- Each of the recipes includes alternatives for gluten, soy and nut allergens, as well as oil-free diets.
- The recipes include spoiler information and other serving suggestions.
- Every plan includes a double batch of one recipe and uses it in 2 completely different meals so you get more bang for your batch cooking.
- Every recipe includes suggestions for adapting the recipes for non vegans so you can make one meal to serve the whole family.
What is Batch Cooking Club?
What happens after I sign up for the trial?
How much does it cost to join?
How often will new recipes be released?
How do I access the plan and recipes?
I don’t live in the United States. Is Batch Cooking Club for me?
Are all the recipes plant-based?
Private member portal that you can access from your phone, laptop or desktop computer at any time.
Downloadable PDF of weekly plans and recipes.
Searchable recipe library sorted into categories.
Archive of all meal plans stored digitally in the private member portal.
Private members-only community integrated inside the private member portal.
Live Q&A calls via Zoom. Join from your phone or computer. Watch the replays inside the private member portal.
Bonuses and freebies added periodically.
What's included in
Getting Started Guide
This comprehensive reference guide introduces you to the batch cooking basics and outlines everything you need to make your meal prep sessions a success, including our coveted Stock Your Pantry List.
Ingredient Substitution Guide
Whether you’ve got picky eaters or are missing an ingredient, there’s no need to panic! Substitutions are easy with this easy-to-reference guide with alternatives for every ingredient in our recipes.
Hear what members
have to say!
More member love...
Get our weekly newsletter!
If you want to stress less & connect more over dinner with your family, it's for you!